Registration Terms & Conditions
World Moving: A Joint Credit Union Conference has been cancelled. Due to the circumstances, cancellation fees will be waived.
- Attendee Registration (“Attendee” refers to those who registered with the Member - World Council or CUNA, Non-Member – World Council or CUNA, or Industry Partner registration types, or is a registered “Guest” of one of the above registration types)
- Registrations cancelled on or before 5 June 2020 are subject to a US$100 cancellation fee. Registration fees are non-refundable after 5 June 2020. Cancellations and refund requests must be requested in writing to World Council’s Senior Event Coordinator at email@example.com. Refunds are not provided for delegates who do not attend the conference.
- Attendees who are denied visas are the only exceptions to the above cancellation policy. If you are not granted a visa, and cancel your registration on or before 5 June 2020, you will be eligible for a full refund. After this date only a refund of the registration fee (not including additional items such as tours, credit union visits, etc.) will be provided. To receive a refund, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 August 2020 with your reason for cancellation. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Substitutions are accepted at any time prior to the start of the program, but additional fees may apply depending on the registration type of the new participant. It is highly recommended that any substitutions are completed by 1 July 2020 to ensure conference credentials will be ready upon start of conference.
- Any bookings cancelled with less than 72 hours' notice in advance of the scheduled arrival will be charged the room rate for one night plus tax and no further penalties will be assessed.
Day Tours & Executive Series
- Registrations cancelled on or before 12 June 2020 will be provided with a full refund. Registrations cancelled after 12 June 2020 are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are accepted at any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Please inform Kassandra Schroeder of substitutions at email@example.com no later than 1 July 2020.
Credit Union Visits, WYCUP and Global Women’s Leadership Network Activities
- No refunds are provided. Substitutions are permitted. Please inform Kassandra Schroeder of substitutions at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 July 2020.
Global Women’s Leadership Network Golf Tournament & A Global Good Gathering
- Refunds are not provided. However, the registration fee will be considered a U.S. tax-deductible donation.
- Substitutions are allowed. Please inform Olivia Carini at email@example.com no later than 1 July 2020 of any substitutions.
- All registrants are strongly advised to secure travel insurance for the conference and any additional conference related activities they are involved in – i.e. – pre/post tour, day tours, etc.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for conference and conference related activities, including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organizers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconveniences to conference participants.
- By submitting your credit card, you are authorizing World Council of Credit Unions or CUNA to charge your credit card the total amount due and you acknowledge that there are no refunds after 5 June 2020. CUNA and World Council reserve the right to charge the correct amount if it is different from the total due listed at the end of the registration process or the total amount charged after registration is submitted. Payment for total registration amount is due within 10 business days of your processed registration. If payment is not received your registration will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel your registration, any housing or other affiliated registrations (i.e. tours, guest(s), etc.).
- CUNA and World Council will take photographs at all activities and education sessions during the Conference. By participating in the 2020 Conference and/or other activities, you grant CUNA and World Council the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes including but, not limited to, posting or publishing on news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including CUNA and/or World Council’s websites. All pictures become the property of CUNA and World Council. Pictures may be displayed, distributed and used by CUNA and World Council for any purpose.
- Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CUNA and World Council, their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands or liabilities of whatsoever kind and nature, including judgments, interest, attorney’s fees, other costs, fees, expenses and charges which CUNA and World Council, their offices, directors, employees and agents may incur that arise out of the negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of the participant.